At First UMC Howe, members and donors like you support this church through our Prayers, Presence, Gifts and Service. The outreach and ministries of this church depend on good people like you investing their time, talents and financial gifts to this church.
Through your generous support this church is able to accomplish the following and much more!
- We mentor our Children and Youth to be future Christian leaders by teaching them how to love like Jesus.
- We take care of the poor in our community by housing the local Food Pantry.
- We create meaningful worship experiences each week so that people may come to know and grow in their relationship with Jesus.
- We create jobs / employ a staff that allows us to be efficient and dedicated to all of the above and more.
- We support our community by paying the real estate and utilities so that countless non-church groups can use our facilities for all types of meetings at little to no cost.
- We maintain our facility so that members of the community can hold weddings. Regardless of their background, we want all marriages to be celebrated in a church.
We appreciate your generous gifts!
Online Giving Agreement
When donating to First UMC Howe, you acknowledge that:
- First United Methodist Church Howe is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization as a recognized congregation of The United Methodist Church.
- First UMC Howe did not provide any goods or services to you, in consideration, in whole or in part, for your donation, other than the provision of intangible religious benefits.
- Your donation to First UMC Howe becomes the property of First UMC Howe and First UMC Howe has ultimate control, authority and discretion with regard to contributions it receives.
Check or Money Order
If mailing, please send your gifts to:
First United Methodist Church Howe
810 N. Denny St.
Howe, TX 75459
You may also call (903) 532-6718 with your credit card donation or donate online with our Donate button below.
To donate online, simply click the button below to give using our secure online giving form. Thank you for your generosity in supporting this Church!