Caring for Those in Need
We believe that part of our lives as followers of Christ is to care for those in need. A kind word, a helping hand, an opportunity for relationship can all change someone’s life.
Our caring ministry provides assistance in many ways, including the following:
- Prayer Chain: A faithful team who prays for the prayer requests of the congregation
- Support Ministries: Groups people facing similar issues who come together for sharing coping strategies, to feel more empowered, and for a sense of community
- Hospital Visits: For those encountering a hospital stay
- Meals: For the sick, the homebound, or a grieving family
- Fellowship Opportunities: Occasions for meeting and building relationships with other people.
If you are in need of care or a pastoral visit, please Contact Us.